WHAT is the roles about:
The jobs in this level are responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of Zain IQ’s short and long-term strategic plans and collaborating on the development and follow-up of implementation plans for the achievement of strategic objectives. Jobs in this level follow-up on performance review activities including provisioning of support to Departments on the development of scorecards and identification of key performance indicators. The jobs are also required to oversee the measurement of performance and the development of organization-wide performance reports to communicate levels of achievement against scorecards and strategic objectives to management.
* Participate in the development of Zain IQ’s top-down customer experience strategy and guidelines
* Manage and conduct a continuous follow up on the implementation of programs within commercial activities and customer touch points
* Own and develop metric and measurement techniques that will enable ZAIN IQ to constantly and consistently measure the customer experience levels
* Lead the development of analysis reports targeting customer experience attributes across value chain and customer touch points
* Participate in the development of initiatives on cross-functional marketing and sales processes, assess and report impact at corporate level
* Project manage customer experience initiatives across sectors, provide technical support and develop progress report and measurements
* Contribute in the enhancement of the CX maturity level for Zain IQ
* Contribute to maintain / build the optimal experience in the digital transformation and consistency of the digital experience.
* Participate to build the Omni channel strategy and track the implementation.
- Job Location
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Customer Service
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.