To ensure warehouses safest, fastest and most accurate operations as per the Group’s set procedures and guidelines.
1. Place and control the procedure to ensure timely execution of deliveries and receipts & oversee the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods.
2. Keep stock control systems up to date through the periodic inventory-taking supervision and plan future capacity requirements.
3. Ensure workplace health, safety, cleanness requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
4. Ensure monthly, mid-year and yearly inventory are executed correctly as per the company policy & carry out regular physical random warehouse checks of inventory.
5. Analyze data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand & design, implement and control warehouse reports and ensure timeliness and accuracy (E.g.: Space utilization, No of pcs handled, Performance reports, Staff reports…etc).
6. Ensure System and computer correct usage, and problems solving in coordination with IT Dep’t.
7. Place and control the procedure for damaged goods handling, storage & reporting & take the necessary action with the direct manager when the containers received have any goods problems that may sell them as damaged.
8. Liaise with direct manager & concerned departments to report noticed problems or shortages in goods packing, shipping. handling…etc, that expose goods to damage or danger, and arrange for solution & required preventive action.
9. Follow up the vehicles tracking system and take necessary measures for violation.
10. Systematize & control external transportation & shipping companies.
11. Investigate inventory discrepancies in timely manner.
12. Create an environment that encourages proactive communication and seeks continuous improvement & provide direct supervision, coaching, training and leadership to warehouse staff.
13. Monitor the quality, quantity and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods& analyze logistical problems and producing new solutions.
14. Control WH expenditures, purchases & supplies as required (E.g.: External transportation, Pallets, Safety equipments, Storage systems…etc).
15. Take responsibility for various other projects as designated by the Operations Manager.
Ensure high efficiency of loading and offloading
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Wholesale & Import/Export Trade
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma