Main Job Purpose
Administer operations of warehouse through receiving, storing and releasing
material, tools, equipment and products within a timely and accurate, ensuring
smooth workflow for the depending functions.
1. Maintain and updating accurate of all activities and processes pertaining
the warehouse activities.
2. Ensure accuracy of warehouse records through comparing orders against
original purchase documents and ensure integrity of these documents.
3. Conduct audits of warehouse stock, reflecting such information onBaheya’s
inventory records and report findings to avoid mistaken documents.
4. Release products after receiving the necessary documents and confirming
5. File requests for products and stock items and ring alerts for low stock
products to ensure consistent work flow.
Education Bachelor degree in related studies
– Experience 0-1 Years of experience
– Computer Skills MS Office Suite
– Languages Arabic – English
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 0 Max: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma