- Receives all incoming materials and Matches with delivery note; processes documents and tracks damages
- count and record the number of items in store during operation
- Safety uses materials handling equipment including pallet jacks and forklifts and ensures all warehouse personnel follow all safety procedures.
- works on the returns from damage by production date
- To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials
- Receiving and storing Finished goods from factory for all incoming deliveries and shipment
- Compares deliveries with specifications indicated on purchase orders document
- Preparation with the Stock Controller the physical inventories periodical
- Keeps the warehouse clean and presentable.
- Ensures order documentation and product receipt is executed according to standard procedures
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|