Work closely with the leadership team to develop, implement and guide the future of digital communications. They will be responsible for understanding, upgrading, and managing the businesses digital footprint on the fronts of: PR & Media, Data Mining and Analytics, User Experience, Social Media Presence (Tone, Design and Messaging), Transaction News and Video Production.
Global investment manager, specializing in alternative investments across private equity, real estate, credit, absolute return strategies, GP stakes, infrastructure and insurance asset management.
* Provide a center of excellence and resource for the company in digital communications.
* Supervise, manage and enhance digital Communications channels.
* Advise the Global Head of Corporate Communications on digital to turn the firm’s digital capabilities into a world-class centre of knowledge and excellence.
* Work with the Global Head of Corporate Communications to develop the Communications digital strategy and the corresponding yearly calendar of events.
* Contributing to the development of global and regional digital communications strategies and plans.
* Create vision for evolving our data driven digital approach including automation and trigger-based campaigns.
* Supporting the IRM team, the IT department and the Ipartners platform with strategic advice.
* Working with the business to enhance the digital marketing, from strategic planning to concept development, to execution, evaluation, and follow-up.
* Manage various digital publication projects such as the annual report, corporate videos, corporate brochures, and the biannual newsletters.
* Extract insights from data and craft stories to share with key stakeholders.
* Able to extract insights from disparate data sources to help create and deliver a 360 view of clients and prospectus for use by both sales and marketing.
* Work with team to deliver meaningful reports across digital marketing mix that aid decision making.
* Work with digital specialists to drive value and efficiencies across platforms.
* Build the reputation of the company through digital and social communications as well as traditional trade and general media relations, social engagements and events.
Permanent role within a financial services organisation.
* Minimum 10 years’ experience, working across multiple geographies or client segments, ideally in financial services.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* A passionate and enthusiastic advocate of Digital.
* Ability to think and act strategically.
* Ability to influence and communicate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
* Experience working with senior level executives.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* A self-starter who can balance multiple projects at once, can work autonomously when needed but also work closely with the Corporate Communications team.
* Excellent knowledge of Digital Marketing and how to drive value from the technology.
* Experience working with Analytics.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.