The Videographer will develop and create visual storytelling across multiple platforms, using both photography and videography to inform, engage and entertain Trafalgar’s audiences and support the company’s communication and marketing goals.
• Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
• The Videographer must demonstrate a high command of video techniques through sophisticated craftsmanship.
• Competency in videography principles from scripting through final editing and show proficiency with branding guidelines using video motion software such as Motion, and or After Effects, Premiere and Final Cut Pro in an Apple Mac environment.
• Excellent technical knowledge of non-broadcast video equipment
• Apple Mac editing environment knowledge and experience
• Gather and propose ideas and topics for video
• Initiate content production meetings for new projects
• Assist in the content development and message strategy
• Utilize video script writing fundamentals
• Set and maintain a production schedule prior to shoot
• Records material for content using professional video cameras and still cameras
• Follows production schedule collaborating with clients for revisions as needed
• Sets up shoot including lighting, sound and other technical details
• Performs non-linear editing using Final Cut or Adobe Premiere software
• Designs after effects as needed including motion graphics, layout, and animation
• Prepare video for multi-media formats including web, and other digital distribution medium
• Encode and archive online videos
• Track video analytics
• Receives general supervision from Marketing Manager
The ability to create and edit motion graphics to an excellent standard using a variety of
• Excellent communications skills
• Decision making skills
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Minimum of two years of experience in videography.
• Experience with advanced multimedia storytelling techniques on multiple platforms
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma