• Vendor & Document Control Supervisor will report to the Procurement Manager and shall ensure Vendors’ compliance with the applicable internal quality system processes, procedures, work instructions and guidelines.
• The Vendor & Document Control Supervisor will be in charge of evaluating, monitoring and qualifying the Vendors. The Vendor & Document Control Supervisor will develop quality metric requirements for Contractors / Vendors; prepare quality metrics report, identify trends and monitor Vendors non-conformances, corrective actions.
• The Vendor & Document Control Supervisor main role is to categorize potential and current vendors through due diligence and credential evaluation and to monitor performance through coordination of vendor performance evaluation.
• Vendor & Document Control Supervisor shall provide quality input to procurement packages, requisitions and technical bid evaluations.
• The Vendor & Document Control Supervisor also focuses on continual improvement activities by using reports, data analysis techniques and quality tools to improve and enhance processes
• Review & approve Vendors credentials
• Conduct site visits & inspections at Vendor’s locations
• Interface with internal stakeholders on Vendor’s quality performance
• The Vendor & Document Control Supervisor is responsible for registering and monitoring Vendors and Contractors in compliance with
o Excellent communication skills and customer focus
o Ability to build and maintain efficient working relationships with Vendor/Contractor staff and internal stakeholders
o Demonstrate ownership of and accountability for relevant processes and services
o Ability to plan and prioritize work effectively
o Ability to interact successfully at all levels
o Ability to work with virtual teams & ensure strong team cohesion
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to organize vast amounts of data
• Hands-on Oracle ERP and data entry experience specifically with Procurement module.
• Should possess hands on experience on MS Office, Oracle ERP and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Should possess ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with the Procurement / Team Leaders, Auditors and other staff in the Company.
• Should possess excellent presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English within a business environment.
• Time Management
• Planning and Organizational
• Computer Literacy (Oracle, Office, Email)
• Administrative Report Writing
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma