• Assists in performing various validation execution activities.
• Assists the Validation team in developing SOPs, protocols and validation reports to meet current ARABIO Quality system, and external Regulatory requirements.
• Develop and maintain an annual qualification plan.
• Follow the plan of qualification to be completed during each calendar year.
• Prepares and executes simple validation protocols under the supervision of a Validation Manager.
• Routes and tracks protocols and other documents for approvals.
• Assists with setup operation and maintenance of Validation equipment.
• Other duties as assigned
1. Knowledge of cGMPs, pharmaceutical manufacturing methods and general validation principles.
2. Knowledge of and adherence to Good Documentation Practices
3. Ability to sit/stand for extended periods – up to four (4) hours at a time.
4. Manual dexterity to perform all job functions.
5. Ability to gown and work in an aseptic/clean room environment.
6. Exposure to toxic/caustic chemicals and biological hazards.
HS Diploma or Equivalent Education Required Associates Degree in Engineering or Science discipline p
- Job Location:
- Mecca, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 4
- Residence Location:
- Mecca,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma