Valet parking is mainly responsible for handling guests’ cars to and from the facility’s parking lot.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stand in front of the hotel facility.
- Get keys from the drivers, help with any luggage, and then drive the car to a parking lot, or parking space near the establishment.
- When the car owner returns, valets run to retrieve the car and help them inside. Valets must quick, courteous, have a valid driver’s license and very careful with the cars they drive.
– Previous experience in the hotels or hospitality industry or Valet.
– Valid driver’s license.
– Careful with driving cars specially luxury vehicles.
This position is open to both international and local candidates, however due to visa requirements, preference will go to local
candidates available in Qatar who are available with NOC.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.