– Manage of Company internal Fleet , as well as 3PL Transportation Companies
– Manage Day to Day Transportation Process.
– Ensure Structured Communication to deliver the needed deliveries One Time and with within approved Budget.
– Provide Suggestion for Optimal utilization of Transportation Fleet
– Reporting to: Logistics Operations Manager
– Duration: One Year
– Desired start date: 1-Sep-2018
– Probation: 3 Months
– Working Hours: Sunday to Thursday
– Number required: 2
– University Qualifications: BSC in Logistics/Business/IT
– Nature and length of previous experience: 2-3 Years Experience in Logistics/Transportation Business
– Soft Skills and Personality traits: Communication Skills
– Age Range: 22-35
– Language Fluency: English, Arabic
Saudi Airlines Catering Company was established in 1981. The 30 years that followed witnessed a drastic expansion in the organization’s operations, which spanned both the local and international markets. New catering units were established in King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh (KKIA); King Fahd International Airport, Dammam (KFIA); Prince Mohammed International Airport, Madina (PMIA); and Cairo International Airport.
To leverage the organization’s catering expertise, in the raising overall service standards and value delivery to the customers the organization was privatized in 2007 by Royal Decree, from His Royal Highness, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.