About the company:
Our client has grown to become the world’s No. 1-ranked engineering design firm – delivering integrated, sustainable solutions that help clients and communities in every region of the world create and unlock new opportunities. They operate in 7 continents, have over 87,000 employees, are in 150+ countries and turnover in excess of $17.4Billion per annum. We are looking for Transport Planner to work in Saudi Arabia on Remote Locations.
– Review existing vehicle movements and parking, identify issues and means of correcting operational improvements and vehicle and pedestrian circulation of planning and design plans prepared in house or by external second party.
– Assist in preparing master plans identifying transport and traffic related elements to minimize conflicts and providing smooth traffic flow.
– Utilizes relevant software programs to prepare exhibits.
– Performs due diligence and research on projects as required to provide the background information to start a new project.
– Assist in identify projects costs and forecasts future trends related to land use or development.
– Works within defined project scopes, budgets and schedules.
– Knowledge Transfer to junior staff.
– Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
– The position requires a review, preparation of assessments of onsite POV, buses and large trucks movements, parking requirements and supporting graphics to support the preparation of master plans
10,000 to 13,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Capabilities and Credentials:
– Bachelor degree in transport planning and engineering.
– 13 Years’ experience.
– Travel will be required to visit study areas, construction sites and/or be exposed to outside elements and inclement weather conditions.
– Understanding of Traffic Modeling and preparation of TIA’s.
– Ability to solve problems using sound professional judgment, creativity and innovation.
– Working knowledge of legal and design requirements in relevant jurisdictions.
– Experience with AutoCAD and GIS is a benefit.
– Arabic Speaking is a benefit.
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering