- Liaise with the Training & Development Supervisor to coordinate with various department Heads to determine training needs of each department’s employees.
- Assist the Training & Development Supervisor in developing a cost efficient, effective training programs as per the training need analysis, manpower plan and performance reviews.
- Coordinate with SACA and SANS’ directorate / department heads to identify required technical courses for technical staff.
- Assist the Training & Development Supervisor in identifying suitable trainers/ training centres that can fulfil SANS’s training needs and satisfy the directorate / department heads in providing efficient and effective courses.
- Coordinate with directorate / department heads at SANS in assigning internal instructors for conducting training.
- Coordinate with specialized training consultants and institutions in bringing external instructors for training purposes and maintain good working relationships with them.
- Develop training manuals, training handbooks, bulletins, reference materials and evaluation procedures for SANS’ directorate / departments that include benchmarking trainers performance against KPI/performance targets.
- Execute the training plans and capture the progress of trainees and instructors for all SANS directorates / departments.
- Develop a list of training providers and update the list (adding/ deleting training providers) based on conducted training evaluations.
- Analytical Thinking
- Quality of Service
- Team Work
- Results Driven
- Training & Development
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English languages.
- Background knowledge of HR systems and best practices is preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent is preferred
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma