- Leads the development of Trade Marketing strategies to achieve the division’s objectives across all the various brands. Will translate Brand strategies into Product-Market-Channel strategies and be accountable for management of A&P budgets through measurable trade investments.
- Leads the development and implementation of category management strategies with focus on POP Excellence, optimizing product assortment and promotional strategy.
- Shall report market /competitor intelligence to Business Head and recommend Operational improvements to the Top Management.
- Drive new business opportunities.
On-Pack Promotions Planning:
- Planning & execution of locally made promotions while ensuring timely availability
- Liaison & coordination with third party suppliers for co-packing of promotions, printing & other services
- Tracking and reporting on promotion effectiveness
Sales Analysis & Reporting:
- Analyze data and provide timely sales reports to the Sales team to assist them make informed decision
- Preparing monthly agency-wise reports and sharing with Business Partners
- Preparing presentations for quarterly reviews with key stakeholders in the business
- Identify trends in business and highlight areas of opportunities through detailed data analysis.
- Analyse the ROI and A&P spends and provide agency-wise and customer-wise report.
- Execution of centre of excellence and tools: sales force and trade communication, responsible for deployment initiatives, management of place of business equipment’s, drive critical sales operation and communication capabilities within the sales organization.
Business Partner Engagement:
- Ensuring effective in-store merchandising as per guidelines set by Business Partners
- Management of Point-of-Sale Material (POSM) and stands / display units.
- Interaction with Business Partners for implementation and achievement of objectives, strategies & activities.
- Planning new product launches & providing tracking feedback to Business Partners
- Market Audit to evaluate in-store fundamentals
- Develop annual trade promotion and marketing calendars, in-store brand activation plans and provide assistance and insights on aligning business plans with key customers
- Increase Brand Equity through promotional activities such as Digital, Print and Social media and associate the brand through relevant sponsorship programs
- Market Share gain
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|