Role: Testing and Commissioning Engineer
Our group is working globally for the key players in the Railway industry.
If you are a Testing and commission engineer and if you are thinking about a change in the near future in the Railway sector in different countries please send us your updated CV
* Industry- Metro Rail
* Experience- 5+ years
* Work under Installation, Test and Commissioning Director and in close cooperation with System Engineering Manager, Safety Manager, RAM Manager, Project Design Authority and Other System Manager.
* Interface with Client for obtaining track access, trains, drivers, etc. for T&C purposes.
* Establish and maintain the T&C program and schedule.
* Execute T&C activities as per test procedures and documents as per safety case and the contract requirement.
* Participate in the resolution of all technical problems/issues identified with field installations, software functions or system configurations.
* Review test results and certificates for completeness, accuracy and integrity prior submission for final approval and submission to Customer.
* Prepare a daily, weekly and monthly progress update related to T&C.
* Attend regular progress meetings.
* Interface with Offshore team (TCTS), Client, system wide contractors and subcontractors during test execution.
* Provide T&C results and progress reports.
* Support the Signaling T&C Lead in carrying out the T&C activities.
* Manage and monitor Signaling T&C subcontractors.
* Development for subcontractors.
Testing and Commissioning Engineer
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5