This is Ruchi Garg from a search firm in India, We are a 9 year young, recruitment firm with a global reach named ArCent Global. We provide dependable top level talent to our clients. Most of our clients are leading MNCs and CMM level companies.
We are looking for Telecom Sales Engineer with the world’s largest producer of the Permanently Solid Lubricated HDPE Ducts Silicore, Fluid Pipe Systems and Conduits, as well as Power and Gas Ducting solutions. Serves clients in more than 120 countries. Their manufacturing facilities are presently based in the United States, Mexico, Czech Republic, Oman and India. Telecom Sales Engineer will be an individual contributor role initially reporting to AVP Operations in Dubai. You will be responsible for setting up the client’s office from the scratch in Egypt and other parts. This will require traveling to North Africa and later would explore other countries as well.
Nationality – Egyptian
Work Experience Requirements – Minimum 4 years of experience in Telecommunication Industry.
Educational Background – Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Preference).
Other Qualification (eg, Excel Skill, Knowledge of ERP etc.)
• Giving Product Presentation to every customer, client, end user, authorities.
• Meeting all existing customers, understanding their requirement, exploring ways to position company’s products.
• Ready to travel across North Africa and Middle East.
• Finding more on new potential customers, understanding usage pattern, understanding technical specifications, holding discussions to position company as against existing suppliers.
• Working on tender documents, RFQs. Preparing technical and commercial proposal, drafting terms and conditions, technical submission documents
and strategizing overall participation.
• Meeting consultants for position company in relevant projects for telecom, Ministries, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure.
• Create and implement sales and revenue collection plans.
• Identify and develop alternate streams of revenue generations including alliances, partnerships for end to end material offering and turnkey installations, training services wherever required.
• Experience in Telecom Sales, preferable in Passive products like Cables, Ducts, Fiber accessories.
• Regional experience on travelling and meeting customer in North Africa.
• Making proposals, technical presentations and conducting seminars.
Preferred Personality or Behavioral Traits – Energetic, self driven & Good client interfacing skills.
Languages required English – Read write speak
Arabic – Read write speak
Candidates based in Egypt only apply
Let me know your interest and convenient time we can talk on this. Request you to share your What’s App number.
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 4 Max: 8
- Residence Location: