1. Prior experience in Operations and Maintenance (O&M) project for Ericsson Telcordia Granite Inventory.
2. Knowledge on application outages, SLA and KPI.
3. Prior technical and functional experience in Granite.
4. Knowledge of Telecom access technologies
5. Knowledge of service fulfillment and assurance
6. Prior experience in successful transition of Granite.
7. Programming/configuration experience in Granite
8. Programming skill in Java /J2EE
9. Should have system administration and user management knowledge wrt Granite
10. Ready to work in shift including Weekend/Holidays.
11. Knowledge of Fiber and Copper Access Network Rollout.
12. Hands on experience of installing, integrating and configuring the Ericsson Granite Inventory product and modules
13. Have worked on one Implementation of complete Granite solution
14. Programming skill on XML and UNIX Scripting
15. Experience and knowledge of Inventory data capture and methodology
16. Very good knowledge of OSS Domain.
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.