Training Experience – Tech knowledge – Programs Manager
Our client, a philanthropic organisation requires a Technology Programs Manager to join on a permanent residential basis in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The Technology Programs Manager has broad range of responsibilities related to the design and management of technical training programs that will enable participants to improve their skills and enhance their careers. Training topics are diverse but can cover animation, creative digital media, game design and information, etc.
Reporting to the Director of Programs, the Technology Programs Manager plays a key role in ensuring that the Academy delivers on its promise to train and equip Saudis to become the next generation of leaders, animators, filmmakers, and designers – and by doing so helping the country achieve its goals for Vision 2030. The Technology Programs Manager will have oversight and responsibility for the following:
• Works with the Director of Programs to determine existing and future needs including identifying course topics, instructors, objectives, methods of instruction and locations.
• Plans and develops new programs and curriculum and adjusts existing courses and curriculum independently.
• Entrusted to manage multiple programs and multiple courses and grow the curricular portfolios to be self-supportive and produce tuition revenues.
• Manages the various training partners, to ensure program targets are met and that programs are delivered efficiently and smoothly.
• Assists the Marketing Manager in developing the marketing strategy to reach out to companies and organizations who are interested in learning opportunities, and co-leads these discussions
• Creates, customizes and uses evaluation tools for courses, instructors and programs.
• Evaluates and adjusts course curriculum and content through student or participant evaluations
Program Delivery Management:
• Leads the Program coordinator in planning and scheduling course offerings.
Program Budgeting and Financial Management:
• Develops, prepares and reconciles budgets for programs.
• Prepares budgets for individual courses and seminars, prepares periodic budget analyses, and negotiates instructor fees and course expenses.
• Monitors actual income and expenses compared to course budgets and acts to remain within budget.
• Is accountable for overall financial performance of the portfolio.
• Tracks and manages all revenues and expenses associated with the portfolio.
• Suitable candidates will have a Master’s degree education with 5-10 years of experience, including relevant experience with an education institution, or in a technical field.
• Previous experience interacting with government institutions and large corporations and experience in tech-related topics.
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.