Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the unexplainable, and plan something unbelievable?
Can you think international and still act local?
WSP are looking for a Technical Report Writer (to be based at Makkah) who will be responsible for all matters related to technical documentation with contract requirements impacting upon the Major Project in Makkah ensuring best practice.
The key objectives of the role will be to:
– Provide accurate reports, submittals and driving excellence internally
– Creation and management of beneficial stakeholder relationships
Role duties will include the following;-
– Write and edit technical documentation for the project in English and preferably Arabic
– Create templates and Format technical documentation
– Gather technical information, prepares written text.
– Organize reports and submittals
– Use multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
– Apply concepts for technical writing based on engineering drawings, technical information from engineering documentation, consultations with engineers and subject matter experts, and other available sources.
– Be a self-starter and take work ownership
In order to meet the challenge you will have the following skills and experience:
– Preferred Bachelor or Equivalent Degree with relevant experience in writing, editing and managing technical documentation.
– Excellent written/verbal English skills
– Expert knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications;
– Good organization skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.