Job Title: Team Leader Inspection SUW and O&L (Sulfur/Utilities/Wastewater & Offsites and Logistics)
Job Location: DUQM, Oman
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Supervise inspection strategies of SUW and O&L (Sulfur/Utilities/Wastewater & Offsites and Logistics) process; monitors corrosion mechanisms, inspection plans, overdue inspection tasks making sure all inspection plans are as per strategies and no overdue inspection.
- Follow up scope and frequency of inspection management activities at the sites to ensure the equipment integrity and in compliance to HSE policy.
- Assist in developing & establishing inspection standards, specifications, procedures and modifies existing standards and procedures as per plant /units requirement.
- Reviews & evaluate equipment histories and determines the probable mode of failures, frequency of inspection and type of inspection required.
- Review and verify damage mechanisms related to various operating plants.
- 15 years of total experience within the Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical industry, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Broad understanding of relevant process on refinery/petrochemical plant & equipment regarding static, piping & storage tank, applicable code & standard (API, ASME, ASTM, PIP & etc.) and project specifications.
- Strong experience with SUW and O&L process
- Familiar with methodologies/techniques that are applicable to the RBI Practice such as (hazard identification techniques).
§ Experience and well versed in field investigation, inspections, troubleshooting, performance checks, data compilation, etc.
§ Understanding of Process Plant (P& ID / PFD) & Engineering drawings and OEM manuals.
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Petrochemicals & Refined Petroleum Products Manufacture
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma