• To act as the Company’s Tax Authority
• To coordinate the Tax Function for the Company
• To provide advice on International Tax
• Assist in reviewing the tax implications / planning of New Ventures.
• Maintain, regularly update master calendar for ALL monthly, quarterly, annual, periodical tax filings, renewals and payments and initiate and complete the process as per cut off dates.
• Establishes contact with the Tax advisors for each international subsidiary of the Company to coordinate work compliance with them.
• Updates Tax reports – Monthly, Quarterly and assists Controller – Tax in the release of reports on a timely basis.
• Ensure Tax Financial Accounts incorporate ALL tax charges and a reconciliation of Management and Tax Accounts is on file.
• Mentoring / Training of National staff.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance Chartered Accountant or recognized Accountancy qualifications (preferred)
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in Finance / Tax a few years in oil and gas Business.
• Understanding of Tax strategy and overall function effectiveness
• Experienced in reviewing the Tax implication / Planning of New Ventures.
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients – helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.