* Co-identify training needs for business units as well as individual development programs and assists in designing leadership programs.
* Follows up on training logistics and participants notifications and ensures training records are accurate and well maintained
* In coordination with concerned parties, responsible for designing a competency-based training curriculum to address employees’ training gaps and to meet training needs
* Determines the most effective training strategies, methods, materials, and settings to correspond with the type of training needed and/or the environment in which the training will be applied
* Designs, delivers or outsources training to match the plan set. When outsources, manager suppliers, ensure effective delivery and prepare cost allocations.
* Monitors satisfactions rate to evaluate the quality and effectiveness of training programs.
* Regularly reviews and adapts the programs to keep them relevant and up to date.
· Extensive experience in introducing and amending competency-based learning within an operational environment
· Extensive experience working within a capability and competency framework and methods
· Strong business acumen and the ability to translate learning and development requirements
· High level of LMS/e-learning platforms
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level: