Responsible for Ignition Program:
– Selection per CV criteria, Passing IQ & Verbal Reasoning Test, Handling the panels, Career path and daily work operations of the employees.
Responsible for Summer Internship:
– Announcement, Collecting CVs (Internally or Externally), Create the IQ test based on leveling, Select best scores to run for an interview, Inform selected candidates with details of internship program and monitor their performance through the internship duration with their mentors.
– Enhance employer branding with Universities for employment fairs, participating in activities and sponsoring student projects.
– Follow up the performance, development plans and career path of Ignition high potential employees.
– Bachelor degree of business administration or any equivalent majors.
– From 4 to 6 years of experience in HR field with recruitment background.
– Excellent communication skills
- Job Location
- 6th of October, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 6