- Expand or modify computer programs and systems to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Provide staff and users with assistance in solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
- Confer with staff and users regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within SANS to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
- Analytical Thinking
- Quality of Service
- Team Work
- Results Driven
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- System Analysis & Design
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English languages.
- Technical Diploma as a minimum.
BSc.Degree in Computer Science(CS),Business/Management Information Systems (BIS/MIS) or equivalent
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Information Technology
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma