Then you’ve come to the right place. You could become the driving force behind the UK’s most valuable brand and contribute towards connecting people, businesses and communities in the digital world.
With the internet, digital technology and mobile innovation driving unimaginable change, there’s no better time to jump on board. So climb in, learn all about our powerful digital telco business, and come on an incredible journey with us.
As a Supply Chain Category Senior Specialist you will…
Report and work closely with the Senior Commercial Manager in support of the Commercial Services Category. Engage across multiple business departments for the delivery of SCM Projects, including close liaison with key stakeholders i.e. Finance Business Partners, Departmental Business Owners, Executive Team, Suppliers.
Deliver savings in OPEX & CAPEX and working towards cost optimization. Working closely with the Bids team (Enterprise Business Unit), the role will require the individual to identify opportunities and deliver maximum value to the bids process.
The role requires working within the relevant areas of the business whilst building and managing a process performance framework to deliver financial and operational efficiencies, process improvements and governance / adherence.
• Minimum 5 years solid Procurement & Supply Chain Experience, preferably with exposure to the Technology industry
• Approved CIPSA certified courses or equivalent business related degree
• Bid management experience, particularly in generating value and driving efficiency
• Category & Project management experience
• Ability to produce category strategies / roadmaps
• Experience in managing large tenders
• Innovative thinking
• Strong commercial and legal acumen
• Risk Management & Health and Safety acumen
• Experience of leading /influence cross functional teams across the organisation
• Ability to influence key stakeholders
• Exceptional organisational and analytical skills with a strong attention to details
Here at Vodafone we’re always moving, always growing and adapting. It’s this attitude and approach that has allowed us to create a continuous culture of development – ensuring we’re always streets ahead of our competitors and continue to attract and secure the best talent around.
What makes our Vodafone Qatar a great place to work? It’s simple really. We challenge the business to move forward, and in return can offer you no shortage of exciting projects designed to encourage growth and success. Hard work is valued and rewarded with us and we can offer you a world of opportunities for future development, and a culture that makes you truly proud to work here.
Sound like the corporate function you’d like to be part of?
Get on board today
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive work environment in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays a meaningful role in the success of our business and we are committed to building a broad work environment which respects, values, celebrates
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Business Support
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career