Grow your career with us! Join our team of warehousing experts, we’ve been perfecting this for years. We are in search of a Warehouse Supervisor to assist us in performing our duties for the Ministry of Health (MOH).
Agility manages over 1.6 million square meters of warehousing in key locations across the globe. The Agility Warehousing team in Kuwait plays a significant role in facilitating the demand of logistics and supply chain management within our network.
We serve over 290 customers from diverse business sectors like FMCG, pharmaceutical, furniture, Cooperative Society stores, electronics/electricals, fashion & cosmetics, Hazmat products, RMS, Telecom, pet food, and many others under different temperature storage conditions.
We operate a total area of 156,000 square meters, with 189,000 pallet positions. We run 24/7 operations with a fleet of over 500 MHEs and a team of over 1200 warehousing specialists. Our facilities are operated with the use of the best warehouse management systems and solutions.
The Role in briefResponsible for supporting the daily transactional activities, ensuring the proper utilization of assigned resources, and completion of tasks on time.
- Receive and provide proper handover upon change of shift, and delegate tasks to the Team Leaders
- Supervise loading and offloading of shipments, and delegate housekeeping tasks regularly for optimum space utilization and maintenance of an orderly work area
- Provide adequate Root Cause Analysis for Inspection Reports raised by the QC Team, report accidents/ incidents, and follow up on quotes required for submitting insurance claims
- Run the tool box meeting before the shift starts to go over task details, safety issues, recent accidents, precautionary measures, prioritization, etc.
- Delegate coordination with departments: Local Distribution Department for transportation, Asset Management for maintenance of MHE, ALP Maintenance for general maintenance and temperature issues
- Ensure proper maintenance of safety posters and signage, monitor and verify checklists such as MHE daily cleaning checklist, warehouse cleaning checklist in designated area, environmental control log, etc.; ensure First Aid Kits are in place and replenished accordingly
- Motivate, guide, and counsel the line staff; identify training needs and verify training effectiveness
- Any other related duties / projects assigned by the direct supervisor from time to time to meet the business exigencies
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Max: 8
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 40