Sub-Contracts Manager required for sub-contractor management of claims, variation orders, change orders, sub-contractor negotiation and contracts administration.
The project is a mixed use development which is due for completion in 12 months.
After this stage this role will move onto a high rise project based in West Bay.
– 15 years postgraduate experience
– Must be degree educated in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
– Can have experience working for a Cost Consultancy but must have some Main Contractor experience
– Any Middle East experience can be considered, Qatar is not mandatory
– Preference given to candidates that are immediately available or on short notice
– Must be operating in a day to day manner as per the above information
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.