1. Provides comprehensive level of assistance to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
2. Provides high level of administrative and clerical support to the unit or function.
3. Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the unit or function.
4. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
5. Collect and prepare background documents for various tasks.
6. Follow the college rules and regulations.
7. Assist in the development and implementation of student programs with educational and social content. Identifies student needs through surveys, meetings or other methods.
8. Promotes student involvement in student program activities.
9. Provide assistance for the coordination of the campus activities, including scheduling student events and exhibitions.
10. Undertake other duties as required by the Manager.
-Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
-Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field.
-Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
-Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 0 Max: 1
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 21 Max: 35