– Implement & follow up daily on the sales target plan.
– Implementing all VM tasks in selling area and ensure window display changed as scheduled
– Train, Coach, Direct Fashion Advisors.
– Plan weekly task schedules for Fashion Advisors and review implementation.
– Daily Shift briefing for FA, set a 10 minutes briefing for the team, checking on pending weekly tasks and directing the team to required achievements
– Supervise Sections arrangement, Steaming, Hanging and folding products during the 2 shifts and before closing on week days to make sure that next shifts proceed only with cleaning the store
– Daily Random Checking on Barcodes, Prices, & Alarms in Display area & In Stockroom.
– Attend Physical counts after preparing all Physical Count Procedures immediately after announcing day of Physical count to facilitate the process for the committee.
– Following Up with the BM on Utilities and services monthly.
– Settling Expenses & Petty Cash with the BM.
– Implement and follow all Intranet processes and Memos and ensure using the IT HELP DESK to solve system troubles
– Follow up with the Admin on the PR Request.
– Holds bachelor degree.
– Experience from 4 to 7 years in fashion retail
– Excellent command of English language
– Excellent communication skills
- Job Location
- Giza, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Beauty and Fashion
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 7
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 24 Max: 35