• Plan and prepare the employees ‘schedule and assign tasks to them in order to ensure that the shop manpower is effectively matched to operational requirements and that all employees are fully utilized.
• Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other stakeholders in a position to understand service requirements.
• Perform shop related activities such as following up on emails, administrative work, verifying the cleanliness, display and maintenance of the shop window, and all other forms of communications along with logs and checklists.
• Solve critical store operational problems including customers’ complaints, in order to ensure operational effectiveness and to increase customers’ satisfaction.
• Ensure effective communication of sales plans and targets to the shop team.
• Manage staff performance and conduct periodical appraisals as per company guidelines.
• Develop, train and motivate employees, in order to ensure the highest levels of performance and the achievement, or exceeding, of sales targets.
• A minimum of 3 year of experience in a managerial role.
• Previous experience in retail/fashion shops is a major plus.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of store operating procedures
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Fashion Design
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location: