• Issue of spares to Base and Line Maintenance-Third Party.
• Issue of Tools to Base and Line Maintenance-Third Party.
• Packing of spares, binning spares and updating locations of spares in system
• To maintain cleanliness in the engg stores areas and ensure monitoring of temperature and humidity in Engg stores
• Check and receive all unserviceable spares in quarantine for further action
• Received all third party unserviceable spares for repair and raise client work orders.
• Pack all spares properly in special boxes ready for dispatch either for repair or exchange
• Receive and pack all third party items for dispatch.
• Secondary School Certificate with 04 years technical store-keeping experience in airline engineering / large scale automotive industry.
• Or Less then Secondary School with 06 years of WY experience in the related field.
• Higher qualification (Diploma in the related technical field) with or without experience will be advantage.
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman’s Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman’s national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.