The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions in Process , manpower , assets and plant machinery.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and eveluate, recruit, manage, train and develop plant staff.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Plan and schedule preventive and scheduled maintenance.
- Plan , monitor and execute spare parts minimum stock.
- Plan manpower shifts , vacations and sick leaves and come up with replacements.
- Design and evaluate plant layout.
- Able to use CAD to design plant layouts.
- Communicate with machinery manufacturers and suppliers to evaluate and specify required machinery, replacement or upgrades.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Industrial Production; Manufacturing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|