– Receives and controls all shipments.
– Ensures that all merchandise is in good condition by matching the pricing list to the merchandise (checking damages or missing merchandise).
– Follows an organized method while opening all shipments.
– Organizes efficiently the warehouse (by types and garments).
– Conducts regular inventory count for existing stock, as requested by the Shop Manager.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
– High school degree is the minimum requirement.
– Loyalty, dependability and precision.
– Ability to work as part of a team.
– Responsible and trustworthy.
– Adhering to principles and values
– Delivering results and meeting customers’ expectations
– Following instructions and procedures
– Coping with pressure and setbacks
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.