• Supervise all closing activities: inventory valuation for Fuel and lubricants including review and analyze the receiving’s orders transaction from suppliers, imported lubricants shipments, quantity equation reconciliation and end stock physical count and verification.
• Preparing monthly reconciliation with suppliers of fuel and lubricants.
• Preparing monthly reporting and inventory KPI’s
• Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable of Fuel and lubricants, general ledger and supplier’s payment.
• Monitor the daily performance of the Stock controlling team
• Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
• Supervise and ensure proper functioning of all inventory controls.
• Assists with the preparation of the monthly / annual Financial Reports and preparation of audit requirements.
• Assisting in ERP implementations and the continuous required updates as well as enhancements.
• Review the Product transaction integration with GL
• Review and updating items costing on monthly bases.
• Maintaining relation with suppliers in accordance within company’s values.
• Review & be in charge for related parties transactions as well as shared services transactions.
– Analytical Skills
– English language “excellent”
– Using ERP system
– Ability to motivate teams to produce quality work within tight periods and simultaneously manage several projects.
Accounting or related certificates is required.
- Job Location:
- Garden City, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 8 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 30