BHGE is the world’s first full-stream and Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, BHGE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Leading the sales and growth plan in the petrochemical account in the Turbo machinery & Systems solution.
– Leading the overall account sales and executing the operation plan.
– Managing the account relationship on different level and assuring the full alignment on the corporate level.
– Driving the internal alignment between different functions to achieve the main business KPIs
– Building the account growth and recovery plan and being responsible of executing it .
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Account Sales.
– Desired Characteristics:
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
– Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
– Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
– Established project management skills.
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.