• Technically implementing the operational plans.
• Acting as a technical adviser in the project site.
• Acting as Business Development and Operation Excellence Agent Suggesting new steps, processes, or innovative ideas to help in maximizing profits, minimizing the cost, or optimizing the workflow.
• Abiding to the project schedule by studying project plans and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• Supporting the Project Manager in controlling project plans by reviewing designs/specifications, scheduling changes and recommending actions.
• Preparing project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions accordingly.
• Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors, and the general workforce involved in the project.
• Playing an active role in developing project operational objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
– Creativity Skills.
– Analytical Skills.
– Problem solving Skills.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma