Hikma has a new opening in the IT department as a Sr. Applications Administrator. Below is a summary of the position:
- Job title: Sr. Applications Administrator
- Reporting to: Technical Developmental Principal Manager
- Department: IT
Area: Amman, Jordan
- Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability. Trains technical staff in how to use new software / proceudres developed and/or acquired.
- Perform troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
- Maintains user maganement and authorization.
- Develop procedures to maintain security and protectsystems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
- Develop tools, procedures, and training sessions for Operations, Client support and Systems Developement staff to assist with work.
- Maintain SLA, System Availability, Capacity Management, and Performance KPI.
- Perform application tuning, configuration, monitoring, and administration.
- Understand and support all system interfaces for assigned applications.
- Build custom reports and dashboards to support management decision making.
- Acting and managing the 3rd party vendors for all support and implementation project.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma