* Financial Management
-Preparation of Cash Flow Statements.
– Interact with the Banks and Financial Institutions for raising short term and long term finances.
– Ensure that the Financial Regulations are up to date, regularly reviewed and constantly adhered to.
* Accounting Systems
– Knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and ensure that the same is followed in Accounting and while preparing Financial Statements.
– Create and develop appropriate spreadsheets to assist in daily financial procedures and monthly analysis of information.
– Preparation and review of monthly financial statements and effect the appropriate changes.
* Audit and Control
– Co Ordination for internal and external audits and liaise with auditors to facilitate the audit process.
– Coordinate for the preparation of financial statements, financial reports and ensures that they meet with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
– Ensure the maintenance of effective internal controls to assure safeguarding of assets and reliability of financial statements.
– Assemble all areas of budgeted activity into a single comprehensive revenue operating budget for the whole organization – checking for accuracy and appropriateness.
– Prepare and monitor cash-flow forecasts for all aspects of the organization including revenue and capital projects.
* Management Accounts
– Create monthly management accounts were actual results are compared with budget in consultation with budget holders.
– Provide accurate and timely financial information in a range of different formats to a range of different stake holders.
– Act as a contact for the external auditors, internal auditors and bankers.
– Attend routine internal and external meetings where appropriate.
– Ensure that company’s legal documents are up-to-date in co ordination with GRO (Government Relation Officer)
– Performance of other administrative tasks related to Finance & Accounts Department as and when required.
– Be a self-starter, able to work effectively in a team environment
– Be able to organize, prioritize and work in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment
– Be innovative and adaptable
– Be hands-on, dependable, detail and results oriented approach.
– Have strong financial reporting, analytical skills
– Be a team player with a strong work ethic and unquestionable integrity
– Have strong, effective communication skills. Proven ability to communicate with non-accounting staff and good command over languages.
– Degree in Accounting/Commerce preferably with professional qualification
Experience & Skill Level at Entry
– An Accountant should have at least 7-10 years of recent accounting experience in Sales, Purchase, General Accounting, Reconciliations, Finalizations and Audit.
– A strong computer skill including use of Microsoft Office suite and any ERP, preferably Microsoft NAV accounting Experience is mandatory.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies