Responsibilities and deliverables for which this position is accountable
- Work closely with the marketing department to ensure ongoing exposure of the specialty leasing program in the mall’s marketing efforts, including in-mall signage and digital media.
- Monitors temporary tenant activities and resolves problems in conjunction with the leasing senior manager.
- Monitors and ensures visual merchandising requirements and standards are met and to review and approves tenant set-up and signage.
- Evaluates retail mix to determine potential temporary tenant uses.
- Negotiates rents and terms with temporary tenants in accordance with company guidelines.
- Develops relationships with temporary tenants to encourage repeat business and referrals.
- Oversees and monitors temporary tenant payments with collection and accounting and sales reports in conjunction with mall staff
- Negotiates, generates, and enforces provisions of the license agreement.
- Identify new and unique prospects for the specialty leasing program and/or permanent leasing.
- Monitor, control, and adjust as appropriate, specialty leasing budgets and forecasts and ancillary income goals to meet year-end projections.
- Process all license agreements in accordance with the Data Management Procedures.
- Prepares weekly action reports.
- Coordinates temporary tenant move-in and move-out with staff, maintenance, and security.
- Based at HQ / Travel frequently
- Provides significant support to the Senior Manager in decision making.
- Communications & Working Relationships:
Reports to Senior Manager, Malls Leasing
- Framework, Boundaries & decision making responsibility:
- Supports Senior Manager, Malls Leasing.
- Assists in making key decisions.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Marketing, or Administration.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience in leasing
Required Languages & Computer Skills:
- Excellent verbal & written English and Arabic.
Excellent computer skills
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma