To effectively position the Oracle Analytics, Data Warehousing and Data Integration products to all levels within an organization, generate and support opportunities to develop customer’s business by deploying these products and cloud services.
– Maintain an in depth and up to date product knowledge in the Oracle Analytics, Data Warehousing and Data Integration products and solutions area
– Provide high quality technical solution engineering services to customers and partners (technical support, presentations, demonstrations, seminars, proof of concepts, installations, response to Invitations to Tender and Request for Information)
– Work with other stakeholders within the company on Sales deals or on communication and skills transfer basis
– Lead and participate in marketing activities (presentations, events, demos, article preparation etc.)
– Maintain knowledge and commercial awareness of the competitor product/solution offerings and value propositions
– Present the business value of Oracle technology solutions through understanding the needs and pains of the customer and then to link them to a set of Oracle products/solutions, by designing a solution architecture to deliver an effective technology footprint
– Build and maintain effective relationships with customers and partners throughout the sales lifecycle
– Ensure the solution engineering team and related internal stakeholders have up-to-date and relevant product knowledge
– University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical fields
– 5 or more years of relevant working experience as developer, sales consultant, consultant, or similar role
– Proven hands-on experience in at least two or more of the following grouped technical areas:
– BI tools: Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Data Visualization, Microsoft PowerBI, SAP BusinessObjects, Tableau Software, and other similar solutions.
– Data Warehousing architecture and concepts, Oracle Data Warehousing solution: Oracle Database, Exadata, Big Data SQL, Oracle Connectors.
– Data Integration: Real time replication (Golden Gate), ETL / ELT (ODI), Data Governance (Data Quality)
– Big Data and Machine Learning: Hadoop (Cloudera/Apache Big Data stack), NoSql (MongoDb, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, etc), Oracle Advanced Analytics, Open-Source tools and frameworks R, Python, Scikit-learn, Apache Sparkâ€¦
– Experience in enterprise cloud platforms is a plus: Oracle OCI, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services
– Fluent Arabic and English language
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Team Player with good ability to building effective relationships
– Customer focused, results oriented and motivated
– Ability & willingness to learn new technologies quickly
– Ability to travel when needed
– As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, identity verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.