Here at Vodafone we’re always moving, always growing and adapting. It’s this attitude and approach that has allowed us to create a continuous culture of development – ensuring we’re always streets ahead of our competitors and continue to attract and secure the best talent around.
What makes our Vodafone Qatar a great place to work? It’s simple really. We challenge the business to move forward, and in return can offer you no shortage of exciting projects designed to encourage growth and success. Hard work is valued and rewarded with us and we can offer you a world of opportunities for future development, and a culture that makes you truly proud to work here.
Sound like the corporate function you’d like to be part of?
Get on board today
With us you will…
Manage mobility in Vodafone Qatar for the SME/Soho Segment
What kind of tasks will you have?
• Execute successful marketing campaigns to drive revenue targets and profitability KPIs
• Manage-Go to Market process in coordination with other stakeholders
• Drive successful launch of new or current mobility features and ongoing marketing initiatives
• Understand the competitive landscape and target markets in strategies and messaging
• Align with commercial & technical entities in order to optimize efficiency of marketing activities
• Evaluate the competitive offers/internal information related to usage & revenue. In order to contribute to developing / adjusting propositions accordingly
• Deal with SME/Soho sectors sales Account manager in relation to marketing customer requirements & Loyalty/retention cases
• Bachelor Degree in Business/Finance/Statistics/Computer Science
• Telecom relevant experience
• Presentation skills
• 5 years telecom experience in Marketing/ Commercial/ Business areas
• Solid experience in
o Product Management
• Stong in revenue, analysis
o Rev vs. Target analysis
o Product/ campaign Budgets
• Good communication skill
Want to be part of a community not a company, and nurture a career not a job?
Then you’ve come to the right place. You could become the driving force behind the UK’s most valuable brand and contribute towards connecting people, businesses and communities in the digital world.
With the internet, digital technology and mobile innovation driving unimaginable change, there’s no better time to jump on board. So climb in, learn all about our powerful digital telco business, and come on an incredible journey with us.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive work environment in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays a meaningful role in the success of our business and we are committed to building a broad work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level: