– Monitors, coordinates and makes follow-up on areas of concern regarding the day-to-day Operation & Maintenance activities on Site;
– Analyze trends and takes corrective action in case required and report
– Ensures that responsibilities are assigned and associated authorizations delegated;
– Provides leadership, maintains good personnel relations and provides support;
– Structures and maintains information / communication flows between upstream and downstream parties.
– Ensures that works are established within established Quality Control Standards
– Applies the principles and techniques of site-supervision including; planning, organizing, staffing, leadership and control, and maintaining of discipline.
– Manage and monitors training/support for Saudi Trainees, as and when required;
– Monitors career development and appraise site personnel.
– Coordinates and liaise with Client, as and when required;
– Coordinates and liaise with the Company’s Project, Operations and Commercial Management;
– Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
– Minimum of 10 years experience in the broad spectrum of operation & maintenance function
– Knowledge of: standards pertaining to C4, Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC maintenance; environmental safety work practices.
– Additional: Must possess a valid driver’s license.
– Must be fluent in English language (oral and written)
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite’s team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.