Site Manager – CCGT Power Project
A greenfield CCGT Power plant. The project is in the final stages of development, with construction work expected to start in late 2018.
· The Site Manager will initially be office based, transferring to the site once the construction works begin.
· The Site Manager will be the owners’ representative on-site monitoring the work being done by the EPC contractor and subcontractors.
· You will take responsibility for ensuring the construction is completed in a safe manner, to a high quality, on schedule and generally insure the EPC contractor is complaint with the contractual requirements of the project.
· You will be supported by a team of Lead Engineers across the various engineering HSE and contract disciplines.
· Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
· 15 years’ experience in the construction of high value industrial facilities.
· Previous experience working as a Site Manager or Construction Manager on large power projects.
· Strong understanding of EPC contracts.
· Strong communication and HSE skills.
· Comfortable working in a remote location.
An excellent salary and benefits package will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Job Location:
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry:
- Energy; Engineering; Oil/Gas
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 14 Max: 20