Al Tayer Stocks LLC is one of the leading construction and interior fit-out companies in the Middle East region now expanding their operations to Saudi Arabia (KSA).
Site Engineer – Fit Out (KSA)
• To develop and implement the project program on site in an organized and cost effective manner in accordance with the approved design, quality standards and within the agreed time frame.
• Obtain the drawings of the project, assess the material and manpower requirement accurately and hand over the material requirement to the Purchase Department to enable procurement, after approval.
• Monitor project progress against the project plan and report discrepancies /delays for taking corrective action.
• Organize and manage the workforce, supervise the site, keep the Manager updated on the progress of the project and attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional man-power requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner.
• Regularly liaise with Site Management on adherence to project program and highlight discrepancies if any.
• Conduct quality checks and complete quality check lists, with the QC Inspector, on works carried out to ensure that the products meet specifications.
• Coordinate site demobilization on project completion and prepare applicable reports.
• Execute issued snag lists from consultants, oversee sub-contractors for various works, and monitor all jobs for timely completion and compliance.
Qualification & Experience:
• Degree in Civil Engineering with around 2-3 years of experience in executive Fitout projects in KSA will be an added advantage.
• Attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.