One of our client is hiring a Manager to run stores successfully, to have constant contact with their customers and staff for ensuring great customer service as well as monitoring the operational & financial performance of the stores.
• Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff Liaising with head office
• Ensure seasonal peaks, important trading/ promotional events are taken account of when preparing forecasts and staff rosters
• Maintaining statistical and financial records. Monitor and control expenses (overtime, local, stock and consumables) through efficient store operations.
• Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
• Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
• Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events
• Oversee and monitor all point of sales activities in the store which includes – sales transactions, tracking customer orders and payments, registering sale and
• maintaining inventory updates, providing service, handling returns and refunds, gathering consumer data for feedback
• Preparing promotional materials and displays
• Dealing with customer queries and complaints
• Effective resource planning for customer service.
• Implements a high standard of customer focus within the store.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors’ Degree in food science or other relevant business discipline. Additionally, an MBA is a plus.
• Significant direct and practical Business development and Sales experience in Chocolate industry.
• Experience with proven value selling approaches and techniques.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in creation and execution
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills required. Experience in problem solving and creative thinking.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and in a variety of cultures – both internal and external.
• Enthusiasm and Excellent IT skills
• Resourcefulness, Confidence & Commercial awareness
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $0 – $500
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 18 Max: 65