Shift Charge Engineer – CCGT
A CCGT Power Station that generates over 2,000MW.
• Safe and efficient delivery of high levels of commercial availability within environment limits
• Maintaining high standards of management and leadership
• Ensure that efficiency and availability targets are effectively communicated and achieved. • Perform the roles of Safety Controller and Safety Coordinator under HPC Safety Rules system
• Manage technical and safety incidents at site in accordance with site procedures
• Effective liaison with customer and system operator over plant operational issues
• Make decisions, or assist others to make decisions, to resolve plant operational problems with immediate, medium and long term consequences
• Lead and motivate the team by setting appropriate people and plant related performance measures
• Deliver outcomes, in all areas of work, consistent with the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policies
• Ensure Company Health, Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures are implemented and carried out.
• Participate in internal / external Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental audits and monitor relevant findings
• Ensure all procedures, documentation, drawings and manuals are kept up to date and necessary training is completed in a timely manner
• Ensure suitable training programs are in place, both for individual development and operational competence, and develop appropriate succession plans for key shift staff
• Deliver planned generation and availability targets within budget
• Communication and cooperation between the Maintenance and Operation teams • Input into budget planning and preparation
* Bachelors’ Degree Engineering.
* 10+ years’ experience in the maintenance and operation of gas turbine power plants.
* Previous experience working on large CCGT power plants will be a distinct advantage.
* Previous international or GCC experience will be a distinct advantage.
* Competitive base salary, housing allowance and transport allowance.
* Family status VISA, Medical and Flights.
* Education Allowance.
- Job Location
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry
- Energy; Oil/Gas; Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10 Max: 15