GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This role is responsible for representing GE Healthcare to the customer at multiple levels, guiding and managing projects and is the main point of contact for the customer for the product they support. This role is key in the customer experience and implementation of our current service models.
– Answering customer calls and registering them in the service management system.
– Assigning and dispatching System Engineers (SEs) to assign service orders.
– Ordering sparing parts if required and informing SE on delivery schedule. Track and trace spare parts.
– Managing work in progress by reviewing the status of all service work orders and taking appropriate actions to push service work orders to the next status.
– Monitoring and resolving errors appropriately in a timely manner.
– Reporting & escalating unresolved issues as appropriate.
– Identifying delivery issues in an early stage and taking corrective actions timely by working closely together with suppliers and physical distribution to resolve these supply issues.
– Actively participating in Customer Services logistics improvement projects.
– Coordinating outbound last mile transport and delivery. Coordinate final delivery at customer site.
– Following up in case of missing, damaged or wrong deliveries.
– Following all relevant business and Q&R policies and procedures and when requested participating in reviews and follow-up actions.
– Manages the installation and/or service operations.
– Manages the negotiations of maintenance and service agreements and is responsible for their execution.
– Manages all facets of customer retention including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy.
– Analyzes operational processes, escalation procedures and performs training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add to the customer / clients.
– Develops customer service department procedures.
– Liaises between customers and manufacturing, sales, field service, order processing and accounting to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries.
– Reviews guarantee claims.
– Develops and manages return materials authorization (RMA) processes for ensuring customer returns, exchanges, service and repairs are done with speed and accuracy and all client/customer service delivery issues are resolved.
– Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
– Ensures customer satisfaction and employee productivity. Administers job cost re-estimates.
– Have a flexible work schedule as service needs can occur after hours or on weekends.
– Working closely with partners/customers to operationalize the partnerships.
– Identification of GE Healthcare and customer responsibilities and deliverables as defined in the sales contract.
– Where required you can deliver large programs yourself as a lead program / project manager.
– Problem solving as 1st Tier Support Level when and if required.
– Work hand in hand with the service team, implementation teams, other GE Healthcare team and management to provide a world class experience for the customer.
– Educate customers on self-service tools, release processes, and other customer programs to ensure a successful partnership.
– Acts as central point of contact for user complaints and questions as part of a helpdesk.
– Makes routine trend analysis and reports.
– Collaboration: regularly interact with executives, key stakeholders, end-users on customer site ensuring GE Healthcare’s presence, buy-in for our applications, negotiations to resolve any challenges and creating a win-win situation for both customer and GE Healthcare.
– Increase NPI scores with customers.
– Provide regular, timely and productive team and individual development feedback.
– Act as a role model for collaborative mindset across functions.
– Stay informed on cutting-edge tools and technologies that may be leveraged to improve project management productivity.
– Education to Bachelor Degree level.
– Can-do attitude.
– Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude.
– Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization. Highly approachable and humble.
– Good knowledge of key components of infrastructure; data Centers, LAN, WAN, storage, backup, cloud, security and other technologies.
– Aptitude to understand customer end-to-end deployments, products and underlying architecture.
– Familiarity with SQL database, VMware, Windows Server application and network technologies.
– Possess strong presentation skills and credibility with all levels of customer organizations.
– Demonstrated customer-facing skills including expectation management, communication skills, information management.
– Good knowledge of key software components; various operating systems, virtualization technologies, databases and other technologies.
– Good operational skills in I&O, and applications.
– Has a solid foundation of key IT practices and teachings.
– Able to learn new technologies e.g. HL7, IHE etc.
– Has experience in problem solving issues.
Quality Specific Goals:
– Aware of and comply with the GE Healthcare Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
– Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
– Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
– Must submit resume online to be considered for this job opening.
– Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to drug testing, reference verification, and background check.
– Must be able to travel 75%+ of the time.
– Must have the ability to provide world-class customer service in a technical environment & provide initial response for technical support to users of defined application.
– Willingness to learn new techniques and tools through both on and off site training.
– Fair understanding of future technology trends.
– Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment juggling and executing on multiple priorities and priorities that may shift over time with competing deadlines.
– Analytical and strategic thinking skills.
– Demonstrated problem solving and creative skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on business needs and priorities to go beyond the status quo.
– Ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, manage diversity and drive for results.
– Master’s degree preferred.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writing.
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Riyadh
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.