- Designs test plans, scenarios, or procedures in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Develops testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Documents software defects, using a bug tracking system, and reports defects to software developers with sufficient details to reproduce the bugs.
- Documents test procedures to ensure reliability and compliance with standards.
Monitors bug resolution efforts and tracks successes.
- Evaluates or recommends software for testing or bug tracking.
- Reviews software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
computer science or any equivalent
- Job Location:
- Mohandessin, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Information Technology
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma