? The main focal point between Management and the Security Contractor.
? Responsible to ensure Lusail Development Project has an enhanced Security capability, Access Control, CCTV, Emergency response systems in line with current Qatar standards and Laws.
? Overall emergency response protocol role for all the security emergency response team 24/7.
? Overall Supervising and Monitoring the security contract
? Act as the principle liaison for Guard Force matters between Client and the Guard Force
? Daily reporting or as the need arises to client
? Oversee the staffing, scheduling, and on-site training for Security Supervisors &Team Leaders
? Continually assess the physical security program, identifying areas of improvement for logic and efficiency.
? Managing threats against personnel, property and premises
? Plan and implement all operational/administrative activities & deployment of security resources (i.e. manpower, equipment & systems).
? Coordinate the preparations of security reports and ensure these are sent to client and concerned parties on time.
? Oversee electronic security equipment projects and recommend and coordinate acquisition and oversee installation and/or replacement of devices and equipment
? Manage the protection of the security systems against fire, theft and all illegal and unauthorized activity in accordance with the plan and budget
? Provide safety and security CCTV services monitoring and observations to identify physical risks through effective monitoring mitigated and controlled
? Perform facility risk assessments, inspections, and vulnerability analysis to determine and identify needed policies, procedures, and resources to investigate and control risk
? Develop, integrate and implement all aspect of project-related security processes, plans, procedures, systems, methods and policies.
? Maintaining communications with the appropriate police, emergency response departments and all relevant stakeholders
? Review working schedules for security staff under control covering 24 hours.
? Perform other operations and related functions (e.g., payroll, review and maintain incident reports, assist in preparation of security surveys and post orders)
? Enforce all security policies and procedures, whether contained in the Orientation Manual, Policy and Procedure Manual
? Attending weekly progress meetings with Security Management and their representatives
? Security Services Contract:
? Management & Coordination of Security Contractor Staff and the Delivered Services on daily basis.
? Reviewing monthly invoices and infractions
? Fulfilling Project requirements.
? Conduct Weekly Progress Meeting with the Contractor and Stakeholders.
? Technical review and evaluation for Security Services Contract Tender.
? Demobilization/Mobilization Process of the current Contractor by end of 2017 and the new Contractor after awarding (Contract Duration: 3 years Contract) which shall include:
? Preparing Deployment Plans
? Security personnel interview and assessment
? Equipment and assets inspection prior to installation and deployment
? Uniform and documentation design evaluation prior to client approval
? Security Wireless CCTV System:
? Technical review and evaluation for the on going Wireless CCTV Tender.
? Follow up and Supervise the daily corrective maintenance progress, test the system functionality and report it to the client.
? Review and follow-up preventive maintenance plans.
• Perform facility risk assessments, inspections, and vulnerability analysis to determine and identify needed policies, procedures, and resources to investigate and control risk.
• Oversee electronic security equipment projects and recommend and coordinate acquisition and oversee installation and/or replacement of devices and equipment.
• Develop and maintain key business relationships and contacts e.g. vendors, property manager, local, state, regulatory and enforcement agencies.
• Be on call 24-7 for any emergency.
• Design, develop, implement, support and evaluate security focused tools and services.
• Responsible to develop security policies, procedures, Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED), Electronic Security Design.
• Review security strategies and master plans ensuring its compliance with industry standards.
• Evaluate security and controls, identifying security issues and requirements, Integrated communications and controls experience, Building Management System integration (BMS), Emergency Management and Business Continuity Planning (BCP), developing security initiatives, protective security reviews, security policy and procedure development and review.
• Provide fire and security expertise in areas of accident prevention, loss prevention, threat assessment, access control, etc., by participating in cross-functional teams, physical/electronic security audits and contractor auditing.
• Minimum 10 years experiences in Security or Police/Military at a supervisory level.
• Previous Security, Military or Law Enforcement training.
• Electronic Engineering Degree or equivalent
• Emergency Response Expert.
• Security Incident Investigation/Assessment Reporting Skills.
• Excellent Communication Skills, Written and Verbal, English and Arabic.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.