Prospecting and meeting clients in order to sell them our products. Close deals with new clients and follow up with existing and new ones in order to make sure client satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Plan, in coordination with his Sales Superior, personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including promotion and sale of products in the respective operational Market.
– Perform daily visits to the market (as per the KPI’s set per division) in order to achieve the 5 sales pillars: Prospecting, meeting, presenting, closing and following up.
– Maintain and develop existing and new customers through relevant assistance, by meeting their needs, handling their objections as well as following up on deals and new prospects.
– Contribute to the preparation and ensure attendance of exhibitions, congresses and trainings whether in Lebanon or abroad, as requested from the management.
– Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships with our clients.
– Provide within his CRM report ,a detailed daily report regarding the daily activities with all related information.
– Comply with the sales target set by the management.
– Meet monthly targets set by the company for sales and collections.
– University degree or equivalent
– Knowledge of principles and practices of sales.
– 2-5 years of Experience in outdoor sales.
– Proven ability to achieve sales targets is a plus.
– Good presentations skills.
– Good Planning and Organizational skills.
– Good communication skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, other
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 7
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 24