As a Senior Sales Executive you will be responsible for establishing and developing new and existing business relationships and managing customer accounts in the Protective market segment.
You will need to be a self-motivated, energetic person with a positive attitude who has the ability to build strong relationships with our existing and potential customer base.
In addition you will support the Protective Sales Manager, developing action plans and forecast / budgets for the market segment.
• Promotes and sells Protective Coatings and services to the existing key customers and develop new customers.
• Handles customer enquiries in a professional manner.
• Prepares budget and forecast.
• Handles clients, consultants, specifiers and contractors to bring sales.
• Provides customer with products and services to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Issues quotations, specifications and keeping records for the same.
• Performs all sales related activities as per the company’s E-Convention and ISO procedures.
• Follows-up Accounts Receivables.
• Ensures that CRM is updated and continually maintained for existing and new customers.
• Complies with the Credit Control procedure of the Company.
• Prepares Monthly Sales Reports and customer’s activity and updating on sales and collection.
• Performs other related jobs/tasks as required.
Senior Sales Executive
Qualifications and skills:
• 3 years working in Protective/Marinecoatings from reputed organization
• Knowledge of Paint or similar activities
• Pleasant,Persuasive, Social, Flexible in nature, Assertive Behaviour
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma